It is also the mission of Deeper Still to develop, empower and release leaders who will take hold of the vision of this retreat model and start one in their community.
Our Training Seminar includes topics such as:
- The Key Concepts for a successful retreat
- 10 Steps to Healing
- Retreat Walk-thru
- Administrative Overview
- Timelines, Job Descriptions & Budget
- Recruiting Participants
- Building a Ministry Team
- Practice and Preparation
- A Facilitator’s Guide
1. Training Seminar - Our training seminar is an evening and a day training and is held in our host city, Knoxville, Tennessee.
2. On-site Training - We will send a trainer to your community to conduct an on-site Training Seminar. This training should be attended by your core leadership team and any possible ministry team members.
3. Digital Training Seminar(under development)
Hosting Groups- Here are examples of groups who can start a Deeper Still retreat ministry.
- An existing pregnancy center ministry
- The women’s ministry of a local church
- A regional outreach for a church denomination.
- A coalition of women who want to reach out to the abortion wounded in their region.